Contact Us/Membership Information
• Mission Statement - The mission of the Association is to promote good fellowship and sportsmanship among its members, and to encourage its members to play golf and participate in Association tournaments.
• Cost to join is $60/annually (2019), billed to your membership account at the beginning of
• Benefits of joining - Joining CWGA allows you to participate in our weekly Wednesday play day, all tournaments, learn more about the game of golf, rules, golf etiquette, different games, win awards, make new friends and, most importantly, have FUN! Whether you are new to golf or a seasoned golfer, there is a place for you in this group!
• Season - Begins in January and lasts through the end of November. Our regular play days are Wednesday morning. You may view the “Schedule of Play” tab on this website to see all scheduled play days. You are not obligated to play every week. Many of our members travel and are gone for long periods of time...that’s fine...you play when you are able. This is not a pressure type of group.
• How do you find out about what’s going on? - CWGA communication is conducted via email, the CWGA website and the Cordillera Ranch Pro Shop so it is easy to get involved. Once you join, your contact information is added to the ‘master’ CWGA’ list. You will begin getting communications regarding Wednesday play days, tournaments and anything related to CWGA via email. Your name will be added to our CWGA directory and you will have access to names, phone numbers and email addresses of all CWGA members. Additionally, our website always has up to date information about meetings, tournaments, etc.
• Brand new to golf... And not ready to join CWGA. You do not have to be a member of the CWGA to participate in the Clubs ‘Happy Hour Chicks-n-Sticks’. This program, run by our Club Membership Director, Debbie Pepper (830)336-3544, is for beginner golfers, someone who hasn’t played in a while or someone who simply wants to “get back in the swing” and ready to play and, someone who enjoys social camaraderie accompanied by a little golf. Once you get comfortable with the game and know some of the rules, you may join CWGA and move onto our 4th flight group, where the ladies only play 9 holes on their regular play day.
If you would like to learn more about the group, please fill out the form below and we will be happy to contact you.